emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Winter Swans

Winter Swans - Danica Winters Five stars for Danica Winters' sexy, suspenseful, and absolutely enthralling Nymph series

I hate to admit that I became lost in a series, but I did. I really did. I received a copy from the publisher of Danica Winters' Winter Swans, the third book in her Nymph series, and just had a feeling that I should read the first two books as well. Ms. Winters was gracious and kind enough to share the first two books with me and then I became lost as I began to read…

The third book in the series, Winter Swans, opens with a funeral of one of the nymphs found murdered in Montana. Harper, the deceased nymph's sister, is beseeched over the coffin by a fellow swan shifter nymph to find a man in a photograph. Harper sees him on her television set in an ad for a poker game, searches him out, and soon they are heating up my Kindle too.

Chance finds himself to be a father of a half-nymph daughter that he didn't know existed for 17 years and soon, both he and Harper are involved in searching out the murderer of his ex-wife. Along the way they have to deal with teenage and nymph issues of his daughter, irate loan sharks, some gambles that might not pay off, and pharmaceuticals that may or may not be legal.

This series by Winters is highly inventive and she has created a very believable paranormal world of nymphs, demigods, and other shifters. I highly, highly recommend that you purchase all three books to read. Although you could read them as stand-alone novels it's just more interesting if you are informed by what has transpired in the previous books as recurring characters are woven in throughout the series.

I'm now looking forward to the next book in the series, which I hope will follow Chance's daughter as she searches for answers to questions raised by her mother's death and her need for pharmaceutical help.

Do read this series, but make sure you plan to do so over a weekend or when you can be assured you have plenty of time set aside as you're not going to want to put these books down once you start.

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received a digital galley (ARC) from the publisher through NetGalley for a fair and honest review.