emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Teasing Trent

Teasing Trent - Minx Malone The prequel novella, Teasing Trent, is actually available free right now through Amazon's Kindle store and is a great introduction some of the characters that Malone weaves throughout her The Alexanders series. I will give you a warning that this novella, like Pamela Clare's First Strike, is more erotica than romance, though I'd class the rest of her series as contemporary romance. In Teasing Trent, we're introduced to Mara, the twin sister of Trent's best friend Matt. Mara, of course, has had a crush on Trent forever and it seems like Trent might reciprocate that. Can she succeed in teasing him? And if successful what comes afterwards with a player like Trent. It's a fun, short, and steamy read and I might never imagine yoga poses the same way again.

Fab Fantasy Fiction