emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Delicious

Delicious - Adrianne Lee A five pie salute for Adrianne Lee's Delicious, book two in her Big Sky Pie series.

If you haven't already read Adrianne Lee's novella Delectable, book one in her new contemporary romance series Big Sky Pie, please do so immediately as the next book in her series, Delicious, has just been released and you'll want to savor each slice of this scrumptious series.

Lee captures the reader with the way she is able to vividly convey her characters emotions, as I noted in my review of Delectable. Delicious is a more traditional romance story than Delectable and Lee's sensitive and evocative style make it a must-read.

This series set in a small town in Big Sky Montana introduces characters that touch the readers hearts as they turn each page. A warning though, especially in Delicious, that you may feel the need to be snacking on blueberry pie, turnovers, and jelly, as each page resonates with the aroma and warmth of the Big Sky Bakery kitchen under the direction of baker and heroine, Jane Wilson.

Hero Nick Taziano, best friend of Quint from Delectable, has a bad boy flair and a player reputation. When Nick and Jane, former step-siblings, find themselves thrown together as their parents want to re-marry sparks begin to fly between these former teen rivals.

Along the way there's a pie eating contest, some tension between bakers, and some very sexy and hot romantic action. Lee has a real talent in keeping the reader engaged and involved in her character's lives. I'm quite looking forward to the next installment of Big Sky Pies, Delightful, where Lee will let us know what happens with Pie Shop manager Andrea (to be released in March).

So five Big Sky blueberry pies for this fabulous romantic page-turner by Adrianne Lee!

Fab Fantasy Fiction: http://www.fabfantasyfiction.com/2013/12/a-five-pie-salute-for-adrianne-lees.html

I received an eARC from the publisher for use in this review.