emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Unclaimed

Unclaimed - Sara  Humphreys Another five star must-read from Sara Humphreys! HOT paranormal romantic suspense in the Amoveo Legend series.

With the continuing popularity of shifter romances, I know that I'm not the only one who likes to escape into a world where seemingly human beings can become animals. Sometimes I wonder if that's because I think my animals might have their own human characteristics that they share with me. In any case, one of my favorite series that I discovered via my Kindle a year or so ago is Sara Humphreys' The Amoveo Legend. Today the fifth book in the series, Unclaimed, is released and it is another winner.

What each of these books has in common is the fact that one half of the fated romantic pair is an Amoveo - a shifter - while the other may be half human and Amoveo, or something else entirely. Each couple finds their mate through a dream world, but none of them have an easy time of it, either through their own non-acceptance of their love or their individual societies' demands.

Humphreys combines humor, skilled writing, with a suspenseful story that makes putting each book down impossible. As the series progresses we learn more and more about the world of the Amoveo and their enemies - both human and pure blood zealots. I'd advise that you read the series from the beginning as each of the characters continue to play a role in each book: Unleashed (book 1); Untouched (book 2); Untamed (book 3); Undenied (book 3.5); Undone (book 4); Unclaimed (book 5).

I have to say that I really enjoyed the two lead characters in Unclaimed - veterinarian Tatiana and guardian Dominic. Both have their own reasons for denying their mating, but generate enough heat together that my Kindle was smoking!

Unclaimed offers romance, treachery, some battles, as well as startling revelations and makes me count the days until the next book in the series will be released (it's actually slated for a year from now). So if you love paranormal romance with some serious heat and fabulous writing, do add Sara Humphrey's The Amoveo Legend to your bookshelf.

Fab Fantasy Fiction: http://www.fabfantasyfiction.com/2013/12/five-stars-for-sara-humphreys-unclaimed.html

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.