emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

A Vampire's Christmas Carol

A Vampire's Christmas Carol - Cynthia Eden A demon, angel, and shifter are the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future in Cynthia Eden's HOT & sexy A Vampire's Christmas Carol

Cynthia Eden delivers her trademark dark-tinged love story in A Vampire's Christmas Carol, her holiday novella offered to readers for just $0.99. Eden's romances - both paranormal and contemporary - always make me ponder her characters as their motivations and lives are usually rather complicated. And this novella is no exception. And don't I love this about her!

A Vampire's Christmas Carol, which does take a nod from Dickens' classic, is a really interesting story. I was hooked from the beginning as we meet vampire Ben in a seedy alleyway as he attacks and almost totally drains his prey.

Along they way he meets his Christmas past, present, and future - a demon, angel, and shifter - who could show him other possibilities for his life apart from his apparent nihilistic existence.

And of course there's romance too. I won't reveal too much of the plot, but have a few Kleenex's at hand as you may find yourself tearing up from time to time.

Ms. Eden, thank you for this wonderful holiday gift to your readers!

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.