emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Stolen Chances

Stolen Chances - Elisabeth Naughton Elisabeth Naughton steals our hearts once again with a new addition to her Stolen series, Stolen Chances

I first got hooked on Elisabeth Naughton when I read Stolen Fury, the first book in her Stolen Series. I quickly devoured the next two books - Stolen Heat and Stolen Seduction, then moved on to her also addictive Eternal Guardians series. I had no idea she'd expand on the Stolen trilogy, but was absolutely delighted when her publisher offered a review copy of book four in the series, Stolen Chances.

We first met the heroine of book four, archaeologist Maren Hudson, in Stolen Fury, but now she's back with a storm. Blackmailed into going on a dig with her father in the Yucatan, Maren encounters the last person she wanted to ever see again, salvage expert Thad Leighton who had thrown her love back and deserted her after a tragic death on the last dig she'd been on in the Yucatan.

Maren's keeping a lot of secrets from Thad, including one that they both should have been sharing, but can her secrets kill her? What seems on the surface to be an exciting deep-sea archaeological discovery turns threatening and who's on whose side in this race for a precious statue keeps changing.

Naughton delivers a fast-paced, suspenseful novel that also offers a little magic and a whole lot of HOT romance. It's definitely a page-turning, stay-up-all-night read!

If you haven't already read the first three books in Naughton's Stolen series, you can get them together in the Stolen Series Box Set: Stolen Fury, Stolen Heat, and Stolen Seduction. I'd highly recommend reading these first, even though book four could be a stand-alone, as there are just really great additions to your romantic suspense library.

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.