emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Baby It's Cold Outside

Baby It's Cold Outside - Carly Carson With a snowed-in weekend, Carly Carson delivers a fun and sexy romance in Baby, It's Cold Outside.

I found Baby, It's Cold Outside by Carly Carson to be the perfect light read, with plenty of steamy and hot scenes to counteract the cold outside.

As the snow begins to fly and the temperature drops, reclusive bachelor Grant discovers a shivering beach bunny at his door. It could be his Christmas and birthday came early - or it could be trouble. As Jenna is a friend of his sister and has a little ulterior motive for her visit.

Jenna definitely lights Grant's fire and he returns the favor. Jenna's motivation in seeing Grant to apologize to him adds another layer to this fun story that I almost wished wouldn't end.

If you're looking for a light romance to heat up your evening, Carly Carson delivers one in Baby, It's Cold Outside (Flirting for Fun).

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.