emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Wild Hearts

Wild Hearts - Tina Wainscott Tina Wainscott's Wild on You is a five star, must-read, suspenseful romance with an alpha hero and kick-ass heroine you'll fall in love with!

I’m in a really happy place when I find a new author and series that just is so darn good that I can’t put the book down. It doesn’t matter what genre it is - contemporary, paranormal, romantic suspense, military, historical - if that author sweeps my reader mind away to his or her characters and settings in a way that everything else falls away. It’s a keeper and I’ll recommend it highly.

That said if you like and/or love romantic suspense and military romances, get out and purchase Tina Wainscott’s new books, Wild Hearts (prequel) and Wild on You (book one), in her Justiss Alliance series. They are fabulous, can’t-put-it-down, page-turning reads.

I was given Wild on You by Tina’s publisher to read for review, but before I started it, wanted to see what other titles she had out there. I quickly discovered the prequel, Wild Hearts, hit the buy button on Amazon and $0.99 later, started to read.

Oh my goodness, I am so glad I picked up that prequel, because not only does it set up the back story of the failed mission of the Navy SEAL team in Mexico, but it has character sketches of all the team members to die for. Seriously, I wanted to read more about each of them immediately, as they’re so well described and interesting. None of these heroes are super heroes in an unbelievable way, but have been carefully given real-life family and friend issues to deal with in addition to the things they carry forward from their military service. Factor in their military service and you’ll know these are the alpha heroes you’ve been looking for in a romance series. Now, if I could just get that image of Sax and the hammock out of my frost locked brain, I’d be happy, because I don’t think his story will be told for a bit!

As I’m still riding the crest of adrenaline-spiked euphoria, it’s an easy decision to award Wild Hearts five stars. a great introduction to Tina Wainscott's must-read, fast-paced, can’t-put-it-down suspenseful series that you’ll fall in love with too!

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I purchased my own copy of Wild Hearts for use in this review.