emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Kentucky Christmas

Kentucky Christmas - Sarah Title Romantic and quirky Kentucky Christmas by Sarah Title is a fun, holiday novella

Kentucky Christmas by Sarah Title is a charming holiday novella that has a features a quirky hero and heroine that you know are somehow going to find their happily-ever-after - no matter how impossible it seems at first.

I really enjoyed this book as it didn't follow the standard formula, but had a few bends in the road - like the one that Andrew met when he crashed his car in the side of the bar. If you add in all the fun animals, a snowstorm, and some Christmas cheer along with vet tech heroine, Billie, it adds up to a fabulous holiday read.

I hadn't read any other books by Sarah Title, but will be on the look out for more in her Southern Comfort series (Kentucky Home is the first series title).

So try a little quirky southern hospitality in Kentucky Christmas - you'll have a blast.

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.