emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Hot Zone

Hot Zone - Anne Marsh Sexy and thrilling, Anne Marsh's Hot Zone delivers page-turning HOT read!

I was in the mood for a steamy hot romance so I started reading Anne Marsh's Hotshot series, as I had received Hot Zone (Hotshots book 2) from the publisher for review. I immediately was drawn into the story in Reburn (Hotshots book 1) and looked forward to book two.

What's not to love about this group of super alpha hero smoke jumpers / firefighters, who have a base camp deep in the woods. In Hot Zone (Hotshots book 2), we learn more about Dade Johnson who played a role in Reburn. I was waiting for his story as he is HOT, HOT, HOT! Cafeteria helper Sarah Jo is equally drawn to this tough guy with a heart of gold and the kiss he lays on him at the beginning of the story - just WOW!

But all is not as it seems as Sarah Jo is on the run and her hesitancy to get really involved with Dane might just torpedo any possible relationship.

Anne Marsh is able to deliver a very complicated plot with a lot of steamy action and suspense in a very few words (this is really a novella not a novel). But that capability just goes to show what a talented author she is.

If you're looking to put some heat in your e-reader, this is the series for you!

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.