emsyvanwyck21

Donna Kauffman
Dangerously Hot
Lynn Raye Harris

Say I Do: The Wedding GiftThe Wedding DanceThe Wedding Song

Say I Do: The Wedding GiftThe Wedding DanceThe Wedding Song - Lucy Kevin Five stars for Say I Do a fun, romantic, touching and, yes, sweet read from Lucy Kevin and Harlequin!

Lucy Kevin’s Rose Chalet Bridal venue is the place to be married in the San Francisco area it seems. However, I think that the behind-the-scenes folks may be having more fun than those who are coming there to party.

When Lucy Kevin published her digital “Four Weddings and a Fiasco” series few years ago, I know many of us were hooked on the stories of the caterer, florist, musician, wedding dress seamstress, and Rose Chalet proprietor. Now everyone can enjoy this series as Harlequin is printing all these stories in two collections!

I received the first collection, Say I Do: The Wedding GiftThe Wedding DanceThe Wedding Song (Hqn), from the publisher for review and sequestered myself for a bit to settle in to this fun series.

If you haven’t read these books yet, you’re in for a treat, as Kevin has a deft hand to create perfect pacing for each of these romances. Each story focuses on a specific person at the Rose Chalet Bridal Venue and their particular romantic foible. Will the caterer learn how to trust her heart both in her cooking and her love life? Will the florist ever be able to commit herself beyond one night? Will the wedding musician find the woman he fell in love with with just one kiss - five years before?

Kevin infuses these romances not only with heat, but with hope. Perhaps the most ephemeral and necessary ingredients for lasting love. Her heroes make might make you virtually swoon, because they’re the good guys who are just as sexy and compelling as any bad boy around. There’s plenty of humor too and the San Francisco setting is spot on too (I want to see the garden of shoes, next time I visit San Fran!).

I couldn’t put this collection down, not until the last page was turned. If you have a Kindle and, like me, don’t purchase books in print very often, you can download the same collection - under a different title: Four Weddings and a Fiasco Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Lucy Kevin. Either way yoll u've a trio of fun, sexy, and romantic titles to enjoy - a perfect read for a winter evening or weekend.

Next up will be a print collection that includes books four and five of the series as well as another Lucy Kevin title, Kiss the Bride: The Wedding DressThe Wedding KissSparks Fly (Hqn) (pub date 25 Mar 2014). If you can’t wait till then and want the Kindle only version, both The Wedding Dress (Book 4) and The Wedding Kiss (Book 5) are available now. Luckily I already had these in my Kindle library, because I couldn’t stop reading at book three!

So, a solid five stars for Say I Do a fun, romantic, touching and, yes, sweet read from Lucy Kevin and Harlequin!

Fab Fantasy Fiction

I received an eARC from the publisher through NetGalley for use in this review.